Saturday 22 December 2012

Evangelion Unit 01 and 02 - Bandai Robot Tamashii - Side Eva

In the many years that I have been collecting toys, this series stands out in my books as possibly the most pose-friendly figure (in my humble collection). If you like to pose your figures, you really cannot go wrong with this series.

I even use them for my figure drawing studies to understand about balance. Nothing better than to have an actual figure to pose!

The figure comes with various unit-specific accessories such as different interchangeable hands, heads, weapons.

I had got my hands on these at a local Bandai toy fair, but you should still be able to find them on Amazon / E-Bay.

Click on the pics for high-resolution shots.





The katana is from a miniature replica series.
Bandai unit -02 in the middle, flanked by unit-02 Revoltech










No comments:

Post a Comment